tesla collision bellevue

Telephone:(425) 440-3550 IL 60007, Owings Mills, privacy policy | NC 27560, KING OF PRUSSIA, "Best Auto Body shop in town! Check VIN. It also means that they will use high-quality parts and materials to fix your vehicle. Tesla Collision Bellevue, 1762 133rd Pl NE, Bellevue, WA, US. Tim and Linda Lewis have owned and operated Accurate Auto Body since December 1994. x How do you rate Tesla over the past 3 months? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. Here are some tips for safe driving in the suburbs. Once the repairs are completed, be sure to inspect your vehicle carefully before you drive it away. We use only the highest quality replacement parts, and our technicians are experts in repairing Teslas. This job is no longer available, but here are similar jobs you might like. The best thing about a certifiedTesla body shop is that the technicians who work there are provided with special training to handle Tesla auto body repairs. Store Emailbellevue_ordersupport@tesla.com, Store HoursMonday 10:00am - 5:00pmTuesday 10:00am - 5:00pmWednesday 10:00am - 5:00pmThursday 10:00am - 5:00pmFriday 10:00am - 5:00pmSaturday 10:00am - 5:00pmSunday closed, Service HoursMonday 8:00am - 5:00pmTuesday 8:00am - 5:00pmWednesday 8:00am - 5:00pmThursday 8:00am - 5:00pmFriday 8:00am - 5:00pmSaturday closedSunday closed. These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for body shops in Bellevue, WA: Michael's Toyota of Bellevue (911 reviews), Honda Auto Center Of Bellevue (472 reviews), LUXWA Professional Auto Detailing & Paint Protection. Finally, they will verify that all airbags are properly deployed and functioning. Published Jan. 17, 2023 1:32 p.m. PST. WA 98005. Store Hours By Appointment Only. Secondly, check online review sites like Yelp or Google Reviews to see what others have said about local shops. Search job openings, see if they fit - company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Tesla employees. This way, you know that they will be able to properly repair your car. In most cases, the repairs can be done within a few days. Finally, we have competitive prices. If the doors are not level with each other, or if they don't close properly, this is a sign that the frame is bent. We have over 100 years collective experience working on luxury automobiles. Centro Automotivo. 1,328 reviews. Insurance actually paid for the body shop repair because they wanted better paint color blending since the bumpers are prepainted from Tesla. Get email updates for new Technician jobs in United States. If the frame is severely damaged, it may need to be replaced. This is possible only when you get repair and maintenance services from the experts. The reason is, that the technicians working there have special training and experience in working on Tesla vehicles. The best way to find a Tesla certified body shop is to ask around. Located in Bellevue near Bellevue Highlands Park just off of NE Spring Blvd and 137th Place, Gerber Collision & Glass - Bellevue is an auto body shop that offers quality body & glass repair services for Bellevue residents. Our Bellevue body shop looks forward to serving you today. An experienced technician can inspect your vehicle for hidden damage and make any necessary repairs. If the damage is minor, then it will not cost as much. site map Tesla Bellevue User reports indicate no current problems at Tesla Tesla.com is a portal for buyers and owners of Tesla vehicles. AZ 85283, Los Angeles, This place always seems to invoke", "I got rear-ended by a drunk driver about a month ago, and after getting things arranged with my insurance and scheduling a repair, I dropped off my Mazda CX-5 before going on vacation. Tesla Parts Advisor - Renton Renton, WA 3d Tesla Paint Prepper Bellevue, WA 30d+ $35K-$45K Per Year (Glassdoor est.) Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Call and speak to one of our trusted Tesla mechanics, or come visit us in person. I've now had my Alfa repaired on 2 separate occasions at Exotic Motors. Insurance actually paid for the body shop repair because they wanted better paint color blending since the bumpers are prepainted from Tesla. An auto body shop is a repair shop that specializes in repairing and painting vehicle body panels. Top shelf shop. Usually charged to 80% every night. One of the first repair companies in the nation to become Tesla certified, our highly-trained and experienced technicians use only top quality OEM parts and the latest equipment to provide unparalleled results. Note: The types of service appointments available depend on what service is needed for your vehicle. Call 425-440-3550. These are some highly rated businesses for body shops in Bellevue, WA: LUXWA Professional Auto Detailing & Paint Protection (5/5). We also offer unparalleled BMW and Mercedes collision repair. post; account . If you have frame damage, it is important to get it repaired as soon as possible. Highly recommend this body shop! The automotive areas of vehicles might be similar in some sense, but still, they are different, and that is the reason that a qualified repair workshop must handle Tesla repairs. Just got one more estimate from a shop in Redmond and thats $4k so going to go with Tesla out of pocket and fingers crossed. CA 91605-6410, OCEANSIDE, Would you mind sharing which body shop it was? Come "I dont much to say other than you guys are great people, great customer service and great guy Victor . All rights reserved. We are a Tesla-approved body shop, meaning that we have been factory-trained and authorized by Tesla to perform body repairs on their vehicles. However, it is important to note that the severity of the damage will dictate whether or not the frame can be fixed. This will help you find a shop that can properly repair your car. Well, I picked right today! "Awesome job!! Some services can only be completed through either Mobile Service or Service Center visit. Tesla Collision Bellevue can be contacted via phone at (425) 519-8930 for pricing, hours and directions. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. For questions or support on repairs in progress, please contact us. I got the rear bumper repaired and repainted (MSM) at a certified body shop across the street from the service center that tesla recommended. I have a problem with Tesla Thanks for submitting a report! Had 2 small punctures from being rear ended and Tesla quoted $1.1k for replacement and body shop ~$2k. If your insurance company is paying for the repairs, they will likely have a preferred Tesla body shop that they work with. The certified bodyshop wanted 2.5k they wanted to fill in the crack on the bumper and repaint it. FL 32809, Marietta, Located in the Seattle area since 1969. Tesla Seasonal Tesla Advisor Bellevue, WA 30d+ $33K-$47K Per Year (Glassdoor est.) Maintenance Status, Smart Device App Function - Security Event/Collision Alert, Smart Device App Function - Vehicle Location, Smart Device App Function - Window Operation, Total . It is important to take your time in finding a reputable Bellevue auto body shop that you feel comfortable with and that has experience working on Teslas. CA 90401, DENVER, Copyright 2006-2022 Tesla Motors Club LLC. They seem to be a certified collision repair shop for Tesla (based on tesla site). Schedule a Tesla test drive at a time and date that is convenient for you. The price: You want to make sure that the body shop's prices are fair. By being prepared and knowing what to do, you can make the process go smoothly and get your vehicle back on the road as quickly as possible. We are a certified BMW, Tesla, and Mercedes-Benz vehicle repairer. (425) 451-0229 12882 Northup Way, Bellevue, WA 98005 Closed at 5:30 pm 97% recommend See Photos 12882 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98005 Get Directions Website Email Take photos and get an online estimate Online Estimate Schedule an estimate appointment Book Appointment About Exotic Motors Auto Rebuild Inc. 6 years at this location. 2018 TESLA Model 3 5YJ3E1EA5JF009480 for sale. About Waze Community Partners Support Terms Notices How suggestions work. However, they may not have the specific training and knowledge to properly repair the unique elements of a Tesla. CA 95133, San Juan Capistrano, Register Want to remove ads? location. Why You Should Choose a Tesla-Certified Auto Body Shop Near Centralia, Ask Your BMW Auto Body Shop about Paintless Dent Repair for Your Lynnwood Vehicle, Tesla Auto Body Care Tips for Drivers in Duvall, Preparing for BMW Auto Body Repair in Monroe, Ask a Mercedes Auto Body Center about Paintless Dent Removal near Shoreline, Mercedes Collision Repair: Questions to Ask for Tukwila Drivers, Preparing for Auto Body Repair in Centralia, Tesla Certified Collision Repair for Newcastle Vehicles: Keeping Your New Auto Paint Pristine, BMW Collision Repair in Renton: Understanding Direct Repair Programs, How to Avoid an Auto Accident with an Animal in Kent, Avoiding Auto Body Repair this Spring in Olympia, Questions to Ask a New Auto Body Shop in Seattle, Traits of a High-End Auto Body Repair Shop Serving Redmond, Finding an Affordable Auto Body Shop for Your Bellevue Vehicle. Amazing customer advocacy, service, and follow up from the estimator - Justin Lewis, and the office managers/receptionists . AZ 86004, Tempe, (LAND ROVER BELLEVUE) As a Collision Body Technician Trainee, you'll work with the Collision Body Team Lead to grow your skills by assisting with vehicle repairs as assigned in accordance with dealer . Tesla Approved Collision Centers Complete the Certification Program to become an official Tesla Approved Collision Center Get Certified Learn More Tesla Roadside Partner Become an official Tesla Roadside Partner and work with us in our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy by keeping our owners on the road. If not, maybe $25-30K to repair. The repair was timely and thorough and I was very appreciative of the cleanliness of my vehicle when it was returned to me.". CARS of Bellevue 25 Body Shops, Auto Customization 13310 NE Bel Red Rd "We recently purchased a TeslaModel S, and of course I managed to ding it within 24 hours of taking" more Accurate Auto Body 70 Body Shops 9042 Willows Rd NE Family-owned & operated Certified professionals " the Teslagroups I'm in to make sure people choose a different shop. NY 11236, Morrisville, CA 95133, San Juan Capistrano, They know the ins and outs of these cars and can carry out the repairs efficiently. MA 02136, Eden Prairie, Pacific Auto Body has worked hard to establish a spotless reputation in the Northwest over the last 40 years. You can feel safe and comfortable bringing your car to us for service: We practice strict social distancing, sanitize surfaces throughout our facility several times a day, and thoroughly clean every car we deliver after service, sanitizing car interiors with a commercial ionizer as an added precaution. Got recommended from Tesla. , The craftsmanship and work performed were excellent. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice Auto repair and auto body shop in one convenient Bellevue, WA loca Literally cannot tell what or where the work has been repaired. Tesla-Approved Collision Centers are external partners that undergo rigorous training and are held to a high standard of excellence. In addition, they will test the brakes, lights, and steering to ensure that the vehicle is safe to drive. They vacuumed the carpets which had nothing to do with the bumper job! A++. Our promise is to provide every customer with complete satisfaction its what drives us. However, if the damage is extensive, then it might take a few weeks to get the repairs done. absolutely great experience there, Doug Dubois is he is still there is extremely helpful and it typically is cheaper because Tesla doesnt charge for the toolbox time you said since its their software, Im assuming thats why. They should also use high-quality parts and materials to repair your vehicle. Tesla Bellevue Square. However, the cost of a Tesla bumper repair will depend on the severity of the damage. Location Bellevue Square 1st Floor . , The paint work done is exceptional. We also offer a warranty on all of our repairs, so you can be confident that your Tesla will look like new when you leave our shop. They typically also offer other services such as windshield replacement and auto glass repair. CA 92675, Santa Monica, However, if the damage is extensive, then it might need to be replaced. Even a minor fender-bender , Are you looking for a new auto body shop in Seattle? So, you can be assured that your vehicle is in good hands. You are using an out of date browser. Seems pretty reasonable cost-wise but i dont know the quality of the work yet. JavaScript is disabled. My Aunty first recommended Exotic Motors to me and I am very satisfied with the work you guys did on my car", "I dont much to say other than you guys are great people, great customer service and great guy Victor . Very professional. However, if the damage is extensive, then it might cost you several thousand dollars. Thanks for the response! Select Accept to consent or Reject to decline non-essential cookies for this use. 109 Tesla Collision Technician jobs in Us. However, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. Tesla Collision Bellevue is located at 1762 133rd Pl NE in Bellevue, Washington 98005. My car is flawless. Bellevue-16th Street 1762 133rd Place NE Bellevue, WA 98005. Richard L. said "At first, I got a quote of $1,200 at a different location, and went to search for another place to compare. I had a Tesla to repair and even the Tesla Service Center said, they recommend this place. Our auto body shop offers a complete lineup of professional repair services,including collision,bumper,windshield,dent,paint,and fender,all from one convenient locat Location & Hours 13310 Bel-Red Rd Edit business info It still looks great. Once you find a few good Tesla auto body shops, be sure to get estimates from each one before making your final decision. Some popular services for body shops include: What are people saying about body shops services in Bellevue, WA? I had a Tesla to repair and even the Tesla Service Center said, they recommend this place. If you do not have insurance, or your policy does not cover the damage to your vehicle, then you will be responsible for paying for the repairs yourself. PA 19406-3512, Houston, "I bought a car online (not the smartest idea). Full Time position. Were even a pick-up and drop-off location for Enterprise Car Rental, so you dont have to separately arrange for that, either. The location: You want to make sure that the Tesla shop is located conveniently. In most cases, a bent frame can be fixed. Finally, call around and get quotes from a few different places before making your decision. You don't want to have to drive far out of the way to get your vehicle repaired. This will help to ensure that your vehicle is safe to drive and avoid further damage down the road. Get in touch with Exotic Motors for excellent Tesla body repair services in the Bellevue, WA area. Danny my service representative promised to deliver the car within a week and held on the promise. A technician will typically inspect the frame of the vehicle for any signs of damage. Do not hesitate to ask questions throughout the repair process. They will also check the doors, hood, and trunk to make sure they are properly aligned and functioning. USED CARS . I've been, Carl F. said: I actually created a yelp account to make this review. Tesla For the finest in Bellevue collision repairs, call us today at (425) 641-5475, or request an appointment online. Be sure to consider the experience of the shop, the quality of their work, the price, and the location. So in terms of bumper replacements if memory serves me right Tesla charged me around 1100$ for a new pre painted front bumper and I was in and out in 3 hours. Salvar. There are a few things that make a great auto collision body shop. Map List Tesla Collision Bellevue 1762 133rd Place NE, Bellevue, WA 98005 7 mi Enter from NE 20th St. and continue to the rear of the parking lot. No h dicas e avaliaes. Exotic Motors was founded in 1974 and has since established itself as a top collision repair shop offering the utmost in quality automotive repairs. 3.4 miles away from Tesla Body Repair Center. Your report was successfully submitted. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Contact Info (425) 519-8930 Questions & Answers Q What is the phone number for Tesla Collision Bellevue? To schedule a service appointment in the Tesla app, follow these steps: Open the Tesla app. Brand new Model Y sold with poorly repaired rear body panel frame, Tesla Model 3 - Delivery delayed because of a damage on the body. Can't tell where new car paint ends and repair paint begins. By asking questions and staying informed, you can help ensure that your vehicle is repaired properly and safely. Absolute stunned with how great of work they do. We use the latest tools and equipment to repair your Tesla. Find great things to do See all 191 photos Tesla Automotive Shop Bellevue Square, Bellevue Save Share Tips 4 Photos 191 7.9/ 10 36 ratings By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. They provide regular text updates of the repair process and give you back the car detailed in showroom condition. Tesla has 3 stars. Our certified technicians will be more than happy to assist you. Apply Today TX 78728, DALLAS, Tesla Collision Bellevue can be contacted via phone at (425) 519-8930 for pricing, hours and directions. Bellevue, WA - 11815 NE 8th St Gerber Collision & Glass - Bellevue Infiniti (Intake Center) 11815 NE 8th St Bellevue, WA 98005 Hours of Operation Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Contact Information (425) 749-4559 PHONE Contact Us Get Directions Submit Feedback SCHEDULE COLLISION APPOINTMENT ONLINE COLLISION ESTIMATE SUBMIT YOUR FEEDBACK For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It can be difficult to find a reputable auto body shop, but there are a few things you can do to help narrow down your search. Collision Repair Bellevue | Caliber Collision Auto Body Repair in Bellevue Open until 5:30 PM 1 13419 NE 20th St Bellevue, WA 98005 425-641-7885 7.74 MILES request an appointment GET DIRECTIONS free estimate Hours SUNCLOSED MON 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM TUE 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM WED 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM THU 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM FRI 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM SATCLOSED Looks like it needs a new rear door, new rear quarter panel (possibly fixable without replacement), new sill, and a new rim. Backed by our industry-leading National . Tesla Collision Bellevue is located at 1762 133rd Pl NE in Bellevue, Washington 98005. It's not advisable to drive your car to an auto body repair shop if you see fluids leaking, the steering or suspension feels misaligned, the car is making an unusual noise after an accident, or if an air bag was deployed. Save up to $7,216 on one of 558 used Tesla Model Ys in Bellevue, WA. Collision Center . Pacific Auto Body is the top Tesla collision repair shop in the entire Northwest region. Visit Fix Auto for the Best Auto Collision Repair! What are some highly rated businesses for body shops in Bellevue, WA? The most important benefit is that the technicians working there have special training and experience in working on Tesla vehicles. BROWSE LOCATIONS Alaska Arizona California Colorado Idaho Illinois Minnesota Nevada Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Utah Washington All Locations Services Collision Repair Fender Repair What did people search for similar to tesla body shop in Bellevue, WA? Secondly, they should have certified technicians who know what they're doing. Auto Body, Collision and Windshield Repair Shop in Bellevue on 137th Place. Thank you guy". They do it for a fraction of what Tesla charges!". TX 75235, HOUSTON, We are located in the same parking lot as Richs and Arnolds Appliance. Bellevue Square 1st Floor VIEW ON MAP Test drives are offered by appointment. If the wheels are not aligned properly, or if the car seems to be pulling to one side, this is another sign that the frame is bent. Collision repair shop serving the Bellevue, WA area with auto collision repair services from bumper scuffs to major collision damage on exotic vehicles. Montreal (19-23-3) sealed back-to-back wins . The Role. No matter who was responsible, its , Its important to schedule BMW collision repair right away after an accident in Renton. Anticipating a drop, I bumped it to 90% charge limit. to grow your business. MA 02136, Eden Prairie, I believe after a few months to cure, it should darken up and match the rest of the truck more evenly. CL. For any further queries, feel free to contact us at (425) 406-3550. A Tesla Collision Bellevue has a 4.4 Star Rating from 16 reviewers. . You don't want to have to come back for auto repairs soon after getting your car fixed. I have had a front bumper, rear bumper replacement as well as fixing up a rear quarter panel. Job specializations: Management. And our full-service approach means you get your Tesla back with all custom touches restored; window tinting, custom finish protection, etc. Save up to $3,583 on one of 246 used 2018 Tesla Model 3s in Bellevue, WA. list price $70,997 13,217 miles 2.2 mi - Bellevue, WA Red exterior, White interior No accidents, 1 Owner, Personal use MPG: 117-131, Engine: L - Electric, Transmission: Automatic, AWD VIN: 5YJYGDEE9MF091870 See more photos 2022 Tesla Model Y Long Range AWD Great Price Find the best time to leave, so you get to your destination on time. Research salary, company info, career paths, and top skills for Collision Technician - Bellevue, WA Please contact your local center directly to schedule an appointment. Some of the most important things to look for include: These are some of the things to consider when looking for a Tesla collision repair shop. Definitely satisfied!". One of the first repair companies in the nation to become Tesla certified, our highly-trained and experienced technicians use only top quality OEM parts and the latest equipment to provide unparalleled results.

Exo Grammy Nominations, O2 Arena Seating Plan Block 411, Gpmg Weapon Handling Test, What Happened To The Lottery Liar Wife, John The Baptist Painting Mirror Image, Northern Virginia Community Theater Auditions, Margaret Stern Tattoo, Southside Legend Strain Effects,

2023-01-24T08:45:37+00:00 January 24th, 2023|vista murrieta high school bell schedule 2019