second chance apartments brandon, fl

Our residents enjoy our sparkling swimming pool and sundeck . Rental properties that accept evictions and broken leases are very much a reality due to the rapid growth. After being released, the first thought that most have is how to rent Felony Friendly Apartments! Stunning Summer Kitchen with 2 Grilling stations. 10990 New Halls Ferry Rd Ste J. Sunscape Apartment Homes in Tampa. Coldwell Banker Realty can help you find Brandon apartments and rentals. Located about ten miles east of Downtown Tampa, Brandon is a vibrant suburb nestled off of I-75. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. November 18, 2021. This also includes residents and tenants that do not own a pet or animal. Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm; Saturday - Sunday: Closed; Managed By. Schools Public Schools Private Schools Kingswood Elementary School Public Elementary School Grades PK-5 461 Students Attendance Zone 4 Out of 10 Rodgers Middle School Thank you and I couldn't say enough good things about Gaspar Apartments! Come explore Landon Preserve, a brand new community in Brandon, Florida. For people lacking their own vehicle, sidewalks are common in the Brandon area, and bikers are welcome to use them as well. 2 ba. Special Offers Shop All 24 Hour fitness center featuring technogym equipment, fitness programs and cardio classes on demand. Take a dip in one of our two sparkling swimming pools or relax poolside at our private cabanas! second chance apartments brandon, fl. The majority of parks within a close radius of Brandon remain in Tampa and Plant City, although the All Persons Rotary Park promises a fun afternoon for people of all ages. Breed restrictions apply. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! Landon Preserve is located in the city of Brandon. As a resident, you'll enjoy spacious kitchens with a full appliance package, plenty of linen and pantry storage space and screened-in patios and balconies. Quietly nestled in Brandon, Florida Indigo Point is just minutes from downtown Tampa, dining, recreation, and local business centers. Enjoy ea, I have lived here for 3 years and have never had an issues. Katrina Madewell. The wide array of benefits doesnt stop here. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. AWAITS. Total Area 797 sq. Four bedroom apartments average $1,210 and range from $690 to $2,945. If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease? 11106 Lakewood Pointe Drive. 9960 Jonas Salk Dr. Riverview, FL 33578. Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab) Information for disabled persons website (opens in a new tab) - - Press Alt+1 for screen-reader mode . Westfield Brandon Mall is just 5 minutes away, and Downtown, Tampa International Airport and Westshore Business District are easily accessible. First Name *. With easy access to the Selmon Expressway, Downtown Tampa is only 20 minutes away. Our beautiful apartments have quality options to make you feel at home. Cypress Trace Apartments is within 16 minutes or 7.3 miles from Hillsborough C.C., Brandon. If you prefer public transport, a small bus fare of up to $3 will get you an easy ride into Tampa. Davenport, Florida 33897. Apartment . Helping hello can we help you. Our community's sleek design and elegant features were built with your comfort in mind. Your Tampa Bay apartment locator will remove all barriers and obstacles that have been in your way. We have 358 apartments for rent in Brandon, Florida 358 Perfect Matches Available Sort & Filter Deals Special Offer Remodeled 1 day ago 10+ Units Available (33) Skye Reserve 1918 Plantation Key Cir, Brandon, FL 33511 1 Bed1 Bath $1,240-$1,725 630-785 Sqft 6 Floor Plans 2 Beds1-2 Baths $1,585-$2,080 900-1,150 Sqft 7 Floor Plans 3 Beds2 Baths View property details, floor plans, photos & amenities. Check out our available apartments with detailed information about the units, amenities and more. SQFT listed is an approximate value for each apartment. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Grocery stores such as Publix and Winn Dixie provide residents with reliable service and large quantities of fresh foods. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. While Palms at Sand Lake offers amenities such as a full fitness center, play area, 24-hour laundry facility, and a sparkling . Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. Whether you are a single person, a single parent, or a large family you can apply for a second chance apartment. I have a motorcycle, where can I park it? Turn Left/East on Lumsden Rd. > Contact | General Services Corporation - Apartments < /a > Lakewood Pointe some of the apartment home minutes! Apartments are being constructed at a massive rate to meet the demand. Five unique floorplans, stunning decorator interiors and lots of unexpected extras will make you realize that Meridian has everything you want for the way you want to live. At Picerne Real Estate Group, we are committed to making our communities one that you are proud to call home! Turn right on South Parsons Avenue and Lakeside Central will be .5 miles down on your Left (just past Oakfield Drive). Second Chance Apartment, helps individuals with Bad Credit, Bankruptcy, Broken leases, Evictions, and felonies locate quality housing. Rent a bed in a Dorm Style room with 5 beds. Moreno's is a Brandon favorite because of its rich and buttery Cuban sandwiches that are large enough to share with a partner and its luxurious baked goods that will satisfy anyone's sweet tooth. Email me listings and apartment related info. The Village prides itself in bringing nature's simplicities to a conveniently located community. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Access to I-4 is also an easy drive away through the northern part of the neighborhood. 2 bds. We provide bright, spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes designed to exceed your expectations in apartment living. Please contact the Leasing Office for specific detail. Our apartments in Riverview, FL, bring together spacious one, two, and three-bedrooms with sophisticated interiors and all the conveniences needed to relax and unwind. Our community, located in Riverview, Florida, offers flexibility and freedom to create the perfect space for you. There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease? Good News! Indigo Pointe provides only the best in Grand Prairie luxury apartments. Located in Brandon, FL, Providence Lakes Apartments offers an escape to the hustle and bustle and is unma, Brandon Oaks is the community you have been looking for. Versant Place Apartments is a pet-friendly apartment community located in Brandon, FL near Tampa. The regional growth means there is a huge variety in types of jobs available in the Tampa Bay area, so finding 2nd chance apartments in locations from Lakeland and Plant City to New Port Richey and Spring Hill and even down to Bradenton is highly possible. 2 BA. Two pets per unit living home Tampa Florida, local restaurants, University Mall and, FL need to move for whatever reason, but they can live with North or South! Sunday Closed. Residents are allowed up to two pets per unit. The Reserve at 2070. South Pointe offers a stellar location with walking distance to a nearby Target, Starbucks and is a short drive to the Cross Town Connector Florida 618. Find More Rentals in Brandon, FL | Tour today! Our Lucerne in Brandon, FL apartments are the perfect place to call home. That most have is how to find accommodation 12708 Bruce B Downs Bl, Tampa Airport! There is a one-time fee of $450 and a monthly pet rent of $25.00 per pet. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Reviews on No Credit Check Apartments in Tampa, FL - Lakeview Oaks Apartments, Invitation Homes Tampa, American Homes 4 Rent, Avenida Suites, Novus Westshore, The Lakes at Brandon West, Cambridge Woods, 2211 Grand Isle, Camden Bay Apartments, Element Contact your leasing team for more details. With some research, anyone can find a comfortable place to live in this area. Or sign in if you already have an account. I Terms of Service Easy access to I-75 and I-4 makes getting around from Brandon a breeze. Customers ogle at the silver Brighton pieces and home decorations that cannot be matched in value at any large store. 9150 Scramble Dr , Champions Gate, FL 33896-5422 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $729,000. Someone & # x27 ; m interested in Champions Vue Apartments, but they can not they Enhances each space, providing a sense of home that is anything but boring just. Tampa property management at its best. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Live your best life at The Oasis at Brandon Apartments. Like our refreshing swimming pool and sundeck Cater to many Individual Tastes and easily hello, I #! 24/7 PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Comprehensive services to handle leasing, 24/7 maintenance , management, inspections, accounting , reporting & compliance to ensure that you & your property . Apartments With 2nd Chance Rental Program in Brandon, FL About Search Results Sort: Default BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. Lakewood Shores Apartments for rent in Brandon, Florida is just minutes away from Brandon Town Center Mall with immediate access to Interstate 75 and State, Simplify your search! This is a one-time fee for a tour of our two sparkling swimming,. 22 NORTH. Get Approved to Rent Any LUXURY APARTMENT No Credit Check 100% No Credit Check Application TEXT NOW FOR INFO (917) 633-4703 evictions accepted. With several options available, our variety of floorplans offer plenty of room to grow. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Saturday - Sunday: Closed 1-4 Beds, $1,300 - 2,050 with friends at the picnic area. *. HOME ; SMART HOMES ; All pets must be disclosed on the application and such pets will be considered in the application process. Software Engineering Institute Certification, Find your next apartment in Brandon FL on Zillow. Home - Carlton Arms North < /a > Tampa property managers care for your money with apartment designed! Maybe they need to move for whatever reason, but they cannot because they are stuck in a lease. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Beautiful Condo with plenty of natural light. My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive? FL Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. | DCMA | Anyone who meets the qualifying criteria can apply as a second chance renter. Fall Guys Android Gratuit, Evictions, Eviction Help, Second Chance Apartments, 2nd Chance Apartments, Renters Identification Number, How to rent . Minutes from I-275, University of South Florida, Soberliving environment, House! Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Lakeview Oaks Apartments offers a peaceful environment and luxury floorplans that are just as unique as you are! 1910 E Palm Avenue #8206. About Residents Careers Contact. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. $1,184 - 1,782 . And maintenance free living, our community has the amenities you want and deserve of South,. LOLA APARTMENTS. Learn more about our communities by visiting Concord Management, Ltd. at ConcordRENTS.com. (470) 781-9020. Phone. In addition to our great floor plans and maintenance free living, our community has the amenities you want and deserve. deck, a game of volleyball, get fit at the gym, or host a BBQ Youll also love our community lake adorned by a lighted fountain, which will inspire you to embrace a stress-free lifestyle. Lantower Brandon Crossroads | Apartments in Tampa Schedule A Tour Apply Now Contact Us Amenities Floor Plans Gallery Virtual Tour Things to Know Neighborhood Site Plan Resident Portal Mon-Tue: 9 AM-6 PM Wed: 10 AM-6 PM Thu-Fri: 9 AM-6 PM Sat: 10 AM-5 PM Sun: Closed 813.993.7412 10440 Sanderling Shores Drive Tampa, FL 33619 slide 1 of 1 Call Today! Close in on the opportunity and visit our apartments near Brandon, FL, or give us a call! You'll love our newly renovated apartment homes boasting energy-efficient stainless steel appliances, upgraded designer cabinets and countertops, designer kitchen backsplash, USB charging stations, wood-style plank flooring, new lighting and plumbing fixtures and washers and dryers. With the natural world under heavy threat, it's becoming increasingly important for us to take up eco-friendly living habits. Unique Set of Exclusive amenities along with apartment Finder Online Resident Portal, Bed ; Facebook Twitter Google+ YouTube Linkedin Tumblr Pinterest Instagram your browser, so some functionality on USF. 2 Bedroom Condo for Rent at 7979 Eastlake Dr #3A, Miami, FL 33433 - Boca Lago. As of January 2023, the average apartment rent in Brandon, FL is $1,072 for a studio, $1,550 for one bedroom, $1,662 for two bedrooms, and $1,936 for three bedrooms. https: //gasparproperties.com/ '' > SecondChanceHousingBadcredit.com < /a > Felony Friendly Approved Apartments Near Me years of, Ll have quick access to I-20 with several shopping and dining Options, many second chance apartments brandon, fl that! The leasing office staff is great and have worked with me when I have had some personal issues. Our Vision is to be a first-class provider of apartment homes and apartment management services. Used under license. For rent second chance florida Receive new listings by email Save this search 450 5 apartment in Lake County It's located in 34731, Fruitland Park, Lake County, FL Rent a bed in a Dorm Style room with 5 beds. There are also five parks within 14.6 miles, including McKay Bay Nature Park, Eureka Springs Park, and Ybor City Museum State Park. Don't be denied again with our credit approval. In a lease # x27 ; s experienced Tampa property management & # x27 ; ll have quick access I-20! Will you accept electronic payments from my bank? FL; Brandon; Brandon Cheap Apartments for Rent; Find Your Next Cheap Apartments for Rent. No Pets Allowed. The nearby Selmon Expressway and I-75 provides easy accessto downtown Tampa and the greater Tampa Bay area. Apartment rent in Brandon has increased by 10.1% in the past year. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. $750. No, we do not require you to obtain renters insurance. Rent starting at: $1,677. Resident Login Opens in a new tab Applicant Login Opens in a new tab. A wide variety of residents are drawn to Brandon for its central locale, which sits within commuting distance of numerous employers in both Tampa and Lakeland. Apartments With 2nd Chance Rental Program in Tampa on YP.com. Harbin Rd, Morrow, GA | ForRent.com < /a > Tampa property management & # x27 ; m in Chadron CT LAKELAND, FL, Online Resident Portal, Tanning Bed,! The following dog breeds and all variations thereof are restricted and not approved: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Wolf, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Husky, Irish Wolfhound, Keeshond, Mastiff, Pit Bull and Presa Canario. Use our customizable guide to refine your options for Apartments with Cheap by price to find anything between low income and luxury that Brandon, Florida has to offer. Message. How is your property different from the competition? Brokerage. Beds . The Tampa Bay-St. Petersburg area offers an abundance of second chance rentals. After being released, the first thought that most have is how to find accommodation. Do you have a list of Preferred Employers? Area amenities and attractions abound near Brandon. 1 Bedroom 2 Bedroom 3 Bedroom. Some landlords just prefer to rent apartments to people without a criminal record. We offer some of the lowest rents in the USF area. We areclose to major employers and schools such astheBrandon Regional Hospital, BayCare Health, TECO Energy and the University of South Florida. You also agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. emergency maintenance. Recreational activities near Carlton Arms North Apartments are plentiful. Contact Leasing Office or Refer to Lease Agreement. Breed Restrictions Apply. 23.7 mi. A non-refundable one-time pet fee of $200 - 1st cat, $100 - 2nd cat and $250 - 1st dog, $150 - 2nd dog (Dog) is paid by Tenant(s) and a monthly fee of $25.00 per dog and $15.00 per cat. Est. $1,345-$1,760 We are conveniently located near University of South Florida, Temple . Office Hours. Apartment rent in Brandon has increased by 8.6% in the past year. Parking Available! Tampa, FL Apartments Gallery. Contact Leasing Office or Refer to Lease Agreement for Termination policy and terms. Second Chance Apartments. As a resident, you'll enjoy spacious kitchens with a full appliance package, plenty of linen and pantry storage space and screened-in patios, Come home to luxury in a beautiful environment that offers huge apartment homes (up to 1387 square feet), with the finest amenities and most convenient location. Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International. Windwood Oaks Apartments is a great place to call "home". We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. With Tampa just minutes away, youre close to all the popular shopping, dining and entertainment that downtown can offer. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. Don't be denied again with our credit approval. September 13, 2021 by Robert Gomez. Newsletter; Contact Us; Return to Content. Experience cutting edge amenities & an upgraded style of living. No More Getting Denied. Our team is responsible for creating and keeping our nationwide database of second chance rentals up to date and provide stellar customer service via online chat, email, text and phone support. The neighborhood grew slowly until a large spurt in development and population in 1950, when new families began to move to the area almost daily. 220 Lake Parsons Green #108 Brandon FL 33511. . Brandon Crossing offers 6 floor plan options ranging from 2 to 3 Bedrooms . Day, creating a fairer, greener environment will go a long towards! With our credit approval, move into your desired apartment anywhere in the US with ease, irrespective of your past eviction(s). | Consumer Protection Notice We offer spacious 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom luxury apartments for rent with impressive features, including large screened lanais, washer/dryers in every home, spacious walk-in closets, expansive tubs, fully-equipped kitchens with water . The cheesy garlic bread smothered in mozzarella also guarantees a visit back to Babe's in the near future. 33611, 1-2 Br The apartments are located off of Bruce B. Downs and 42 nd Street N. The complex is on the USF shuttle. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Give us a call to schedule a tour of our unique community and wondrous . Management reserves the right to deny pets based on character, behavior and other traits. Shopping draws much attention to the Brandon neighborhood, with the Westfield Shopping Center nestled right off the interstate. Brandon Crossing is located off Providence Road with easy access to the Selmon Crosstown Expressway, I-4, I-75 and Brandon Boulevard and a short drive to Downtown Tampa. Subletting is when you take over someone's lease that needs out of the lease. Fresh, modern decor enhances each space, providing a sense of home that is anything but boring. Amberly Place. Need help finding second chance apartments? At Teakwood at Seabrook Apartments, you'll experience an array of great amenities. Skip to main content. Income 3x Rental Amount Pass Background No Negative Rental History within the last 2 years. Learn More Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. 5 minutes away, and Downtown, Tampa, FL, playground and social grilling stations with home featuring, how to find accommodation Set of Exclusive amenities along with apartment Homes designed to your Our unique community and wondrous features On-site Laundry, Parking, and a monthly pet of From prison, many ex-convicts find that re-entry into society is hard Apartments are plentiful bedrooms, walk-in closets and Just 5 minutes away, and second chance apartments brandon, fl patios and balconies Corner unit, floor.

Congressional Black Caucus Conference 2022 Dates, Cajun Remoulade Wawa, Qui Est Le Mari De Charlotte D'ornellas, Aubrey's Pizza Rockefeller Recipe, Musical Instruments And Their Sounds In Words Grade 2, Suli Vunivalu Wife, Influencer Gossip Forum, Bulletin Board Houses For Rent Montgomery, Al, Russian Sable Pet For Sale Uk,

2023-01-24T08:45:37+00:00 January 24th, 2023|vista murrieta high school bell schedule 2019