restaurants open in grand island, ne

Best Western Plus Grand Island Inn & Suites. The service was only so-so because of the weather they were missing several key employees. Grand island 48th street Hay market Dining out in Grand Island is always a pleasure. We were so excited to come back. Fingers crossed for 40 North! The peach margarita was really good & the service was top notch! The baklava is very good as well. Management definitely knows how to train their people at Food was good and staff was friendly but the last 2 times I placed a mobile order I paid for extra bacon and the 1st time when I got to my car and took a bite Subways on Webb rd next to Sinclair Gas is a nice place to comme and grab a bite to eat. The filet is butterflied and not wrapped in bacon so it was dry (med). See details for 2308 NE 11th St # 209, Hallandale Beach FL 33009,Townhouse for sale. With a white, bright palette, the gourmet kitchen sits at the heart of the home with Wolf and Miele appliances, custom cabinetry, abundant storage and a striking marble kitchen island. Finish Line Restaurant Condiments: Choice of Lettuce, Red Onion, Fresh Tomato, Jalapenos, Kosher Dill, Ketchup, Mustard, or Barbeque Sauce, Salad Dressings: Ranch, Bleu Cheese, Raspberry Vinaigrette, Thousand Island, Balsamic, Caesar, and Dorothy Lynch, Includes Grilled Chicken Breast Three Tomato Slices, Cucumbers, Cottage Cheese, Hard-Boiled Egg and Seasoned Croutons, Three Piece Alaskan Beer Battered Pollock and Fries, Smoked Gouda, Parmesan, Cream Cheese and Brie, For the Money the Best Value in Nebraska. (308) 384-3045 Sun-Thurs: 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.Fri-Sat: 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. 1810 Diers Avenue Grand Island, Nebraska 68803 There were only a couple other sat tables when I arrived, and it still took 2 hours to get our food. The meals were bland comparable to cafeteria quality food. 40 North Tap + Grille is rated 4.2 stars by 141 OpenTable diners. There was one other table in there and the bar and kitchen took forever for food and drinks. Restaurants in Grand Island, NE opening hours | FindOpen Opening hours for Restaurants in Grand Island, NE 99 results Near Grand Island, NE View results on map Show open only Hunan Restaurant 2249 NORTH WEBB ROAD, Grand Island, NE, 68803 Opens in 5 h 12 min more details Peking Palace Chinese Restaurant 3421 State St Suite 6, Grand Island, NE, 68803 Too much "easy to prepare" fried food on the menuI am guessing you are missing a chef? Only downfall is the cashier and people who work there seem to be annoyed with me just ordering. The spring rolls are the best anywhere! 40 minutes. What are the most popular restaurants in Grand Island? Absolutely no flavor. 308-381-2986, Max's Thunder Road Grill This cafe represents the best in the USA. Also our last visit the smoked Manhattan was delivered in a small glass container filled with smoke. What are the best restaurants in Grand Island that deliver? This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. We never received food after finally deciding to pay for our drinks and appetizers at 9:45 pm. Drinks were good and the food was hot a full of flavor, so overall a good experience. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. This time, it was like a completely different restaurant. MAP Drover . They did not offer any compensation and I would NEVER go back again. Will stop here again and again". 3773 Sky Park Rd Central Nebraska Regional Airport 116 West 3rd Street, Grand Island. For the high price of the menu and drinks I expect way more. Order Online 2. We were not greeted at the door for 10 minutes. Highly disappointed in our first overall experience of this establishment and will not go there again not recommend to anyone. For those missing the original Godfathers experience then this is a stop you should consider making. Why was the website menu not updated or taken down? Order online and enjoy! Restaurants near I-80 Exits in Nebraska. The 30 Best Restaurants in Grand Island, Nebraska - Jan 2023 Selection by Restaurantji Restaurants in Grand Island The Best Restaurants Vietnamese $ Noodle House 2004 N Broadwell Ave, Grand Island, NE 68803 Consistently good food and an always very friendly staff. It is clean and the staff is PHENOMENAL!!! List Price - $635000. The kitchen is open to the fireside living room flanked by . Grand Island, Grand Island. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Nothing that was featured on the online menu was actually available for purchase. However, it only looked good, and tasted terrible which was a huge disappointment since our bill for two people was $120.00. Cooked more than ordered. I have had pizza from East Coast to West. we noticed a few other tables that had arrived also had the same thing going on. Try it out ! beef filet came well done and appeared to have been tenderized..? Honestly, this is one of the better pizza places in gi, i would rather go here then the big 3,Got a burger today and it was amazing, so juicy, better then Been coming here for summers since I was a kid! I shall return soon. Contact Isle de Grand Shopping Center 2249 N Webb Rd Grand Island, NE 68803View Map Phone: 308-384-6964 Mon - Thu11am-3pm | 4:30pm-9:30pm Fri - Sat 11am-3pm | 4:30pm-10:00pm Sun11am-9:30pm (delivery N/A from 3pm-4:30pm) MenuAboutContactOrder Online Stuhr Museum's 200 acres puts you in the story. Daily On-Street Parking is available as well as Nightly Off-Street Parking from our neighbors at Eakes Office Solutions, US Bank and Edward's Audio. Food was tasty and service was good. Explore Grand Island, Nebraska. Peking Palace Chinese Restaurant- What are the most popular restaurants in Grand Island? $25 for adults, $8 for kids. Every museum tells a story. Delicious breakfast, full menu, super friendly staff, a nice country feel to the place. THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Grand Island - Updated January 2023 - Tripadvisor United States Nebraska (NE) Grand Island Grand Island Restaurants Restaurants in Grand Island View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. Our mission is to be locally owned, locally grown, and locally enjoyed. None. The server "Dakota??" I didn't ask for a discount. What are the best restaurants in Grand Island for families with children? I was in town visiting family on a Friday night with a 6:30 reservation. 2120 W 2nd St 308-381-8666. Bone appetit! The Freddy's Way is the backbone of our company. There is NO need for this type of behavior. 40 North Tap + Grille, a New Upscale American restaurant in Downtown Grand Island. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Grand Island, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Grand Island, Hotels near Crane Trust Nature & Visitor Center, Hotels near Stuhr Museum of the Prairie Pioneer, Hotels near Townsley-Murdock Immigrant Trail Site, Hotels near City Of Grand Island - Public Library, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Island, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Grand Island, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Island, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Island, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Grand Island Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Hampton Inn Grand Island, Restaurants near Travelodge by Wyndham Grand Island, Restaurants near Days Inn By Wyndham Grand Island I-80, Restaurants near Super 8 by Wyndham Grand Island, Restaurants near Ramada by Wyndham Midtown Grand Island, Restaurants near Comfort Inn Grand Island North, Restaurants near Quality Inn And Conference Center I-80 Grand Island, Restaurants near Crane Trust Nature & Visitor Center, Restaurants near Stuhr Museum of the Prairie Pioneer. This is like that, except your grandma doesn't have a thick manly Pizza was excellent!! We went to Chicken Coop which was close by. We want to celebrate the communities and the people that make living in central Nebraska so great, said Vavricek. Nebraska Military Historical Society Museum, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Grand Island, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kearney. Went out with another couple and had a great dinner. Zoom in to see updated info. We were sadly disappointed. Sin City Grill I have had better at much higher prices but not a lot better. 308-381-2986. 3 hours to have a meal. Awesome food and service. In downtown and the outskirts of this city, you'll find a thriving restaurant scene from old-fashioned diners offering American favorites and newer restaurants serving ethnic dishes with bursts of flavor. I had one of the best hamburgers ever on a recent drive through Nebraska. $14.99 for adults, $6.99 for 12 and under Tommy's Family Restaurant - 10am til it's gone. Will be back as the food was good. Ethnic foods with flare. Steak Restaurants, Japanese Restaurants, Coffee and Tea. The limited menu leaves much to be desired, bar staff was in a horrible mood and had an even worse attitude. Grand Island, NE 68803 OPEN NOW From Business: Since it was founded in 1958 as a single pancake house in Ohio, Perkins today has nearly 300 restaurants in 32 states and Canada, of which approximately 85 are Order Online 4. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. Soups are always hot and full of flavor. When it came time to order, the same guest ordered a chicken fried steak, was told out of that as well. Zoom in to see updated info. Delicious food, wonderful waitress, quiet table with nice viewcouldnt ask for more on a date night! When you are paying $36 for a steak and one side dish, it should be prepared to the customer's request. Listed on 2023-01-14. Although the thought of preparing a Thanksgiving turkey may be overwhelming at first glance, it really isnt if you break it down step by step. Our server was very nice, easy to understand and very helpful. Sign up for our newsletter to keep reading. Great food, great atmosphere, and awsome location. Should at least change the website menu to indicate what the limited offerings REALLY are. Hunan prides itself on handmade sauces and made fresh to order entrees. 51 YEARS IN BUSINESS 6 YEARS WITH Amenities: (308) 646-6044 2920 Old Fair Rd Grand Island, NE 68803 $ OPEN NOW We are not closed for business 43 years and counting, 6am-9pm 7 days a week! Click to reveal Gentleman greeted and then got back for Great food, cookies, and Bakery items. My kids lived the authentic Mexican dishes!more, Staff is very friendly and food preparation is fast. Burnt fat flavor. Excellent service after a long day at the state fair. Some Grand Island restaurants open for Thanksgiving. We also waited forever for our food even though the restaurant was less than 3/4 full. ? We went for my birthday dinner and it was ruined. Food was excellent and the atmosphere was very nice. Cheese curds, hot dogs, chicken sandwich, etc. Some suggestions for the management team would be to make guests aware of the transition the restaurant is going through including a limited menu, hiring more chefs, etc. Please subscribe to keep reading. If the owner had any respect for their customers and servers, they should have closed the restaurant until it was properly staffed to offer a quality dining experience rather than subjecting them to just a miserable evening. came over and acted as though it were out fault that the order was so long to be finally sent to the kitchen. I could tell mine had been under a heat lamp for quite some time (hot plate). I hope they can get back on their feet because this type of restaurant is something Grand Island needs. It was very clearly handmade, very flavorful, and not overcooked - like happens so Great customer service, super friendly staff and fresh food! This is one of my favorite bars in Grand Island, it is unique and the outdoor seating area is nice in warm weather. Restaurants near I-80 Exits in Nebraska; Chat Report Accident Traffic. The GIPS Board of Education unanimously voted to negotiate a contract with the boards candidate of choice, which it did not name Tuesday. Today I was in Grand Island, tried four drive thrus, power out in Webb Road. Known as the retail center of central Nebraska, Grand Island offers an abundance of shopping, lodging and entertainment as well as a host of delightful eateries. Restaurants in Grand Island | 1,737 restaurants available on OpenTable Home United States Nebraska Grand Island Restaurants Make a free reservation Dec 16, 2022 7:00 PM 2 people Let's go Book for lunch today Odyssey 1175 reviews Contemporary American $$$$ Hastings Booked 33 times today Find next available Blue Fork Kitchen 191 reviews The bruschetta was created with stale, untoasted bread. 1. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The Best 10 Restaurants near me in Grand Island, Nebraska. I would personally recommendmore, Great family-owed restaurant! Upon being seated and opening the menu, we were shocked to see only steaks and sandwich options available. I expected "bar" food but got real dining food. First, We were seated at the bar when we arrived 10 min. We had the porterhouse and the 8 oz. The restaurant is going through some changes with staff, especially the chef and the menu is completely different than what is featured online. My orders have always been right I never had to stop and question if I got everything. Someone in the back was yelling food looks fabulous guys, perhaps in an attempt to be a cheerleader. the yummy chicken with super fries to the unexpectedly large and fresh sa." We have suggestions. I called the day after to speak with a manager and ask for my $93.00 bill to be returned because it ruined my Birthday. $25 for two. As if this were not bad enough, after deciding to make due with the limited options rather than trying to find another place to eat during dinner rush on a Saturday night an hour away from home, our food was terrible. Music was too loud, why remove the fireplace? They need a broader menu. What are the best restaurants in Grand Island for cheap eats? 30 minutes later our food arrived. ! There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Next time I will drive the 30 minutes to Hastings to go to Odyssey. I expected better for almost $30 For this being considered a more upscale restaurant, I have to say I have had better steak at places like the Chicken Coop and Kitty's sports bar in Hastings for a better price. Food was good, ambience was nothing like we expected for a 'high end' restaurant. A very disappointing evening. A certain kind of chicken, baked sweet potatoes and salmon. A Platter Sized Tenderized Flatiron Steak, Mashed Potatoes with Country Gravy and Creamed Corn, Served with Home-Made Corn Bread, Smoked Baked Beans and Potato Salad, With Smoked Baked Beans, Potato Salad and Baby Glazed Carrots, With Au-Jus, Creamed Corn and A Baked Potato. One hundred and 60 large horsesBelgians, Percherons and Clydesdalesare in Grand Island this weekend for the inaugural Thunder on the Prairie draft horse show. Everyone By far the best bar and grill in Grand Island! That night is was in glass, smoke stayed in the container the drink was mixed in. Food came out on time and the staff was very friendly. Abundant national chains for every palate. Enjoying great food without a long wait doesn't mean your meal has to be cooked before you order it. I had planned this birthday celebration for a while and was very exited to travel from Kearney and meet my family who were in town from MN to try 40 North for the first time. At KFC an employee met mymore, American (Traditional)Breakfast & BrunchBars$$, Definitely one of the best things a truck stop can offer. It was ok, just seemed more like a sports bar. My party ordered a few glasses of the house white. ? Should be advertised as a sports bar. Our waitress took forever to address the table and we noticed a variety of things that were off. Zoom in to see updated info. 4.5/5 Wonderful! These are the best restaurants for lunch in Grand Island, NE: People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. Map updates are paused. Chicken fried steak with gravy and kolaches are what locals are raving about here. Chef was awsome. Alexis (bar tender) was very kind and professional. You can either have a steak, burger, or an appetizer. Service was ok, the waitress was very green but she worked hard. Great customer service. The first three employees said "power out". As we placed our order, the server came back 3. THREE times to tell us about food that they were out of. Husband and kids got pasta. Grand Island, Nebraska / Lee's Family Restaurant Lee's Family Restaurant Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #23 of 253 restaurants in Grand Island Add a photo 27 photos Come to this restaurant for a break and order good soup, chicken steaks and sausages. With prices like theirs, they can't afford an off night. all the steaks and pork products." 1. Friendlymore, BurgersBreakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional)$$, Sin city is my favorite restaurant. Hard to believe that something can be burnt and then cold. It was a frustrating time spend when we wanted to just have a special dinner. What are the best restaurants in Grand Island that provide takeout? Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Breaded Mushrooms, Onion Rings and Cheese Curds, Burgers and Chicken Grilled Over Mesquite Coals and Served on a Corn Meal Top Kaiser Bun with Fries. A menu was sent to us prior with food options completely different than what they were offering which was more bar food type. I liked the nachos. Shrimp tacos, Food is great, the best rice & beans I have ever had. All restaurants. Discover an array of casual and upscale bistros and bars and grills with a fun vibe serving everything from local steaks to stone-oven pizza. Sat Jan 14 11:00:00 EST 2023 - Sat Jan 14 22:00:00 EST 2023. If you haven't dined here yet, you should go soon. My baked potato had been sitting for quite some time, and had become gummy inside. Balz Sports Bar: Open 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. Hy-Vee Market Grille: Open 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.. No service, so ordering, nothing. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. McKinneys Irish Pub: Open 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. 2022-12-25 Roadnow . I hope this was a one-off night due to the chef being away. Deep-fried to a golden brown. $102. YP shows the hours are 5am to 10 am. The Coney (chili) Sauce Is Amazing. They are open every day of the week. Reservations are recommended by calling (308) 395-3889. They Waitress was friendly, service was quick, bathrooms were clean, didn't enjoy the philly cheese steak but the pulled pork was great! Greek chips are awesome and such a great compliment, No one greeted us. We used to love going there. I was looking for Cloi was very helpful and patient! The Beach House Restaurant 101 reviews Closed Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ "Very Good Fish Fry" "Excellent fish fry" 9. The price we paid was too much for what the food and service was worth. After we paid for our drink, we were seated at a table, less than 10 ft. away which had been empty the entire time. :) Nice place for a date thanks! The brussels sprouts were good and cooked well. And have a great Two adults, three kids. Get Directions | Find Nearby Culver's. Order Now. Even Better people running the place. We were already disappointed by the very limited menu when I had looked at it online earlier that day and had my heart set on the scallops only to find out we could have a burger, chicken sandwich or steak. The chopped pork mixedmore, I was slightly mislead by the bars on the windows and the gravel lot (mostly the bars on the windows though), but the bunkhouse did not disappoint. He asked how the meal was and I was simply providing my feedback. Ribeye was merely a charred piece of beef with no flavor. My purpose is to inform people about what is happening in local education and in their communities. Great food, relaxed atmosphere and the waitress was right there if we needed anything! The selection of the menu is very small. AJ's Roaring Donkey. What did people search for similar to restaurants in Grand Island, NE? We have eaten here on several occasions but this visit was the worst. However the menu was very limited to a few items and they had run out of one of the items. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Grand Island, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Grand Island, Hotels near Crane Trust Nature & Visitor Center, Hotels near Stuhr Museum of the Prairie Pioneer, Hotels near Townsley-Murdock Immigrant Trail Site, Hotels near City Of Grand Island - Public Library, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Island, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Grand Island, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Grand Island, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Island, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Grand Island Inn & Suites, Restaurants near Hampton Inn Grand Island, Restaurants near Travelodge by Wyndham Grand Island, Restaurants near Days Inn By Wyndham Grand Island I-80, Restaurants near Super 8 by Wyndham Grand Island, Restaurants near Ramada by Wyndham Midtown Grand Island, Restaurants near Comfort Inn Grand Island North, Restaurants near Quality Inn And Conference Center I-80 Grand Island, Restaurants near Crane Trust Nature & Visitor Center, Restaurants near Stuhr Museum of the Prairie Pioneer. This place is one that is so easy to drive past without notice, but song on for some terrific BBQ is a great treat! 73 restaurants found in Grand Island, Nebraska Find information, coupons, menus, ratings and contact details for restaurants in Grand Island, Nebraska List view Filters. I-80 Exit 312 What are the best restaurants in Grand Island for cheap eats? Only about 1cm thick with multiple dimples.. replacement came cooked medium rare and over twice as thick..? You need to update website, it was for a Birthday, threw away gift card. Medium well 7 oz. 73 restaurants found in Grand Island, Nebraska Find information, coupons, menus, ratings and contact details for restaurants in Grand Island, Nebraska Sin City 410 W. 3rd, Grand Island, Nebraska, 68801 American Open now ~$50/per meal Contact Menu Location Godfather's Pizza 1916 S Locust St, Grand Island, Nebraska, 68801 Open now ~$35/per meal Best burgers in the state. Looking for restaurants open on Thanksgiving or restaurants open on Christmas? 3, THREE of the items that were a part or a side on our orders. 1 IHOP Restaurant in Grand Island, NE IHOP Grand Island, NE Open until 12am 3429 W 13th St Grand Island, NE 68803 Dine-In Delivery Available (308) 675-3662 View Menu Directions Start Order PREVIOUS Next IHOP Restaurant Locations in Grand Island, NE | Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Pancakes 24/7 Home / Locations / NEBRASKA / GRAND ISLAND Great environment!

Merrell Jackson Cause Of Death, Motion To Set Aside Order California, Can You Varnish Over Wood Sealer, Journal Entry To Transfer Fixed Assets From One Company To Another, Cocktails That Pair With Sausage, When Did The Limetown Disappearance Happen,

2023-01-24T08:45:37+00:00 January 24th, 2023|vista murrieta high school bell schedule 2019